There are lots of products/oils on the market now for stretch marks and scars. The newest one to arrive is “ Busby liquid gold pure tissue oil”
The point of difference for this oil is that it carries a clinical proven result that within 28 days you will see an improvement in
- Skin hydration – up 43%
- Skin smoothness – up 17%
- Skin firmness – UP 15%
- Wrinkle depth – up 14%
- Skin elasticity – up 9%
- Scars + stretch marks – 70% confirmed marks less visible
Liquid gold is even suitable for sensitive skin, like eczema and allergies as it has no…
- No parabens
- No mineral oils or petrochemicals
- No colourants
- No preservatives
Liquid gold is suitable for
- Scares as it improves the appearance of old and new, it also helps to relieve the itchiness and redness associated with a scar
- Stretch mark prevention – during pregnancy and periods of weight loss and gain by increasing the moisture content and improving elasticity of the skin
- Existing stretch marks – reduces the appearance by increasing hydration content of the skin and improving the skin elasticity
- Uneven skin tone – restores the skin tone and improves the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes due to the high vit E content apply twice a day
- Dry/dehydrated skin – replenished lost moisture and the skins natural oil, it also prevents from further loss & it also gives good moisture and softens chapped heels and elbows
- Hair –replenishes shine and moisture to dry dull hair while moisturising the scalp and assists in dry flaking scalp
- Nails – nourishing for the nails and the cuticle area, it restores lost moisture to prevent splitting, breaking and cracking
- Wrinkle and aging skin – restores elasticity, moisture, smoothness and firmness to the skin improving wrinkle depth and toning
RESULTS AFTER 28 DAYS!
- Skin hydration 43%
- Skin smoothness 17%
- Skin firmness 15%
- Wrinkle depth 15%
- Skin elasticity 9%
SUITABLE FOR USE DURING AND AFTER PREGNANCY???
Based on the available clinical information, the ingredients in liquid gold pure tissue oil are suitable for pregnant women – including ingredients containing natural vit a. there are no reported contra-indications or side effects found in the literature and no reports of negative effects on pregnant women. For any specific concerns please contact your health care professionals .
Shop online at www.sammccauleys.com and see in a Sam McCauley Chemists near you to find all your Skin Care Essentials.
Stay tuned for next weeks Beauty Tip Thursday with the TOP Health & Beauty advice from our Sam McCauley Chemist Beauty Expert, Louise Amond.
Read Louise Amond’s Biography HERE & find her in Sam McCauley Chemist, Carlow Shopping Centre.