But why choose the EOS 1300D? Here are just a few reasons:
- 18 Megapixels allowing you to effortlessly capture distinctive DSLR quality pictures and cinematic Full HD movies.
- Bring the action closer – the included zoom lens on the 1300D allows you to frame your photo without sacrificing quality.
- Bigger lens = More light. In comparison to a smartphone, the lens on the 1300D is massive – meaning that it can gather more light resulting in crisper photos.
- It has WiFi. The 1300D seamlessly connects with your smartphone so you can share your photos with ease.
- Shoot video like a top blogger. Full HD video combined with the superior image quality and controls make the 1300D an excellent choice.
- It’s a camera – you can’t make calls, send texts or browse the internet – but what it does do is take really great photos.